Sunday, August 3, 2008

My deepest feeling for you...

Ever since then, I've been missing you so much. I love all the good points of you. You may have some bad points but I accept all of them, for they made you who you are. This feeling of mine, this love of mine, they have been deep down in my heart for so long. Will my feeling ever reach you?

I really miss you a lot...

I miss you, Japan!!

SEND ME BACK THERE!!!!


Darn... I have yet to start on my epilogue of Japan Trip '08.

Akan Datang.


P/S: 08/08/08 Toto 8 Million. My chance to get back to Japan. Although very small chance, it's still a chance! If fail, then I would really have to go the long way. =~~~( *Slacker Mentality*

1 comment:

Anonymous Blogger said...

I want to go japan too..wah ur trip damn exciting ah...just by looking at the photos.. can see you all went lotsa places...
lets org a 00S31 trip!