Sunday, March 15, 2009

Horrifying Memories

Here I'm going to tell you an horrifying memory that happened when I was still a kid, perhaps K1/K2 or P1 already.

Disclaimer: The following post might cause nausea or involuntary ejection of part or all of the contents of the stomach through the mouth (aka vomitting). Proceed with care, especially if you like beancurd skin (tau ki).

Recently, don't know why, my mum starting to feed me with tau ki. You know those beancurd skin used to wrap ngoh hiong one? Ya, that one... She cooked it like once a week (last time very seldom, the most is add to soup or whatever nia), and my mixed vege rice oso got... Not that I don't eat them, not that I don't like them. It's just that whenever I eat them, a vision from the past just appear in my mind. And surprising I still managed to eat them up. =|

This is the happening.

It was during the time when I was still taking swimming classes. The coach told us to swim to and fro. Then on the trip back, I suddenly saw something floating around in the water ahead of me. Upon approaching, those stuff looked like flakes of tau ki. Disgusting, but I thought might be some normal rubbish that fell into the water or what, because it just a 2-3 pieces like that. So I swam on, without detouring much away from those flakes.

Then on the next few laps, I finally saw the "SOURCE" of the "rubbish". Another fellow student swimming in front of me was discharging these flakes out from his mouth. And this time round, the expelled particles were far more than what was floating around earlier. There was even a piece, that's like half of my palm size? Shucks. Those flakes were ACTUALLY vomit. -_- Of course this time I siam it at all cost!!!

$%^@%^@$$!$#%#%&%^#

Now you know the haunting past of mine whenever I eat tau ki. And I just had it. =|

Have a nice day.

Eat more tau ki.

Don't vomit in the pool.

Thank you.

No comments: