Saturday, May 9, 2009

Neat doesn't mean good.

Although my room is messy (very messy), most of the time I know where my stuff are. Then always there will be someone trying to act smart and attempt to tidy up my room. Well.. this mentality is good. Sure enough, when things are arranged neatly, they are supposed to be organised. But more than half the time, this tidy up thingy were not done with my presence. You know the story.

When things are messy, at least I still do know where I placed my stuff. Now things are tidy. BUT! BUT! You don't know where my stuff is, and I don't know where my stuff is. Tell me.. what's the point? It just adds two frustrated people in the world. I can't find my things, you felt unappreciated.

Room messy, then messy lah! Not like my room is an exhibition room for people to see or wat (messy room can also be an exhibit btw). It's just a room to rest! ARGH!! Now I gotta reorientate myself to the new arrangement of my stuff. SO FUN! RAWRRR!

P/S: Anyway, it's not my mum this time round. It's my sister's new maid. New maid always likes to act garang and volunteered to tidy up my room. But mum still has to take the blame. She APPROVED it.

No comments: