Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bonus is Bonus (N.A to work)

Being emo isn't necessarily a bad thing. The thing is, when I'm emo, I'll think a lot. Hell lot. Yeah.. Then usually I'll gain some light outta it. This is what I've been enlightened recently.


Sometimes I'll start to wonder, "Why am I not the lucky one?". From stuff like going after girls to simple bo liao stuff like 4D and Toto. Then I realised something. Lucky one is just a few selected people. Instead, I should just be glad that I'm not the unlucky group of people.

When you spend some time looking around you, you'll find that there are people who might be encountering worse stuff than you. You ought to be happy that you are not in their situation or whatever. Being not unlucky is considered lucky enough. And anything good extra on top of your current life, it's bonus.

So yeap.. I'm trying to think positively now. After all, my life doesn't seem that bad after all. *pat on my shoulder*.

P/S: Bonus in life is 可遇不可求. But bonus in work IS EXPECTED! *play <说好的幸福>*

No comments: