Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lost Time

My ICT ended last Friday. Honestly speaking, I actually missed ICT more than I missed office. In office, I need to use so much of my brain, thinking of solving problems, siaming and shooting arrowing, etc etc. During ICT, life is simple (though physically straining), I hardly even used my brain! I almost forgot I got 1...

But something bad about ICT, esp high key ones, 2 weeks spent in camp. Even though mine is a stay out unit, I get to go home almost everyday, I actually just spend most of the time lazing around and sleep. And yes, world cup too. My world wasn't really connected to others during this 2 weeks. It was as if my time has paused, my life isn't moving. BUT the outside world was still moving on!

After the ICT, I realized I'm missing out on a lot of updates of friends, lots of movies/shows not watched, tons of work awaiting for me back in office, and many more. The world seems so much different just after 2 weeks + 2 days.

My lost time.. I'm still trying to recover the lost time by hasten my pace.

First 2 days of work, I worked extra hard.

Chit chat with many friends, checking for updates.

Watched 3 movies within 2 days - "Despicable Me", "Toy Story 3" and "Inception"

Conducting Gmarket spree for July.

Still no time for my games yet... =\

No comments: