Thursday, February 7, 2008

orh beh shom!

eh.. not really funny.. but i find it funny.. hahaha.. just a problem of having too many drivers who dun like driving.. here's the background of the story.. yesterday was cny eve.. was going to boon lay raja for dinner.. my eldest sis went back to indonesia for cny (her hubby is indonesian), so her car is parked at our place.. so we got 2 cars.. then got me, dad, mum and 2nd sis going for the dinner.. eh.. so mum ask which car are we going to drive... then i said driver decide.. so she asked who's the driver.. i said my sis.. my sis arrow my dad, my dad arrow me.. then we keep arrowing here and there.. the vote was 2 for my dad (by me and my sis), 2 for either me or sis (by my dad and mum).. so i came up with the best solution.. orh ah beh ah shom! wahahaahahhahaha.. after a few rounds of ties, my sis ended up losing.. so she's the designated driver.. =)

then today went to my grandma house.. sis said dad never sleep enough.. so it's either mi or her driving.. once again.. best solution for 2 pax - scissors paper stone! okay.. and i lost..

okay.. LAME~

No comments: