Tuesday, March 25, 2008

drawing middle finger...

zw tried drawing a middle finger...

i see liao sian diao.. no standard!! look at mine! one that is drawn only within seconds...


lemme tell u guys 1 thing abt drawing this.. u must imagine that finger is pointing at ur friend.. not saying the finger pointing.. but rather showing ur friend the middle finger.. when u show middle finger to another person, it's always the outside of the hand that's facing them, and not palm right? that's very important! it's awkward showing someone the palm when u show someone middle finger right?

zw had a free lesson on drawing from me.. =) and same to u guys.. want to learn more? contact me via msn. i'll give more tips..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Finger. Have anything else up you selves?

Unknown said...

http://weblog.xanga.com/timessqrd
timessqrd's Xanga Site - Weblog


Hey, why don't some of you guys come to my Blog page and do the same? Address above.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over nice post. Especially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.