Monday, September 1, 2008

I don't wanna start working!

Pai seh... Let me fast forward my life a bit, though i wanted to post the happenings in chronological orders. By right the next post should be on my butt's ROM. =D Sorry ah.

Here's the latest update. I should be starting to work next Monday, tentatively, most probably, unwillingly. =(

This is how it happened.
25 Aug - Applied for the job posting on Jobsdb.
26 Aug - Called me up to go for interview.
27 Aug - Interview.
29 Aug - Offering me the job.
1 Sept - Acceptance of job verbally.

A bit fast eh? Some more that was only my 5th resume that was sent out, my 1st interview. Eh... Maybe I should wait on and go on finding other jobs. I might not know what other job opportunity I'm missing out. But, this job scope is really what I was interested in - smart cards. So, ya, going for my passion! GO GO PASSION! (Not the People's Association membership PAssion)

Alright, so for now, I shall enjoy my last week of baijia-ing. Time to put my post trip syndrome away. ENTER THE WORKING FORCE! May the force be with me.

No comments: