Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm dying...

Dear friends,

This might be the last post in my entire life. =~(

The news from AVA (Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore) told me of my death.

As of 24 September 2008, the AVA has detected melamine in an additional 5 products imported from China. Two are flavoured milk and three are confectioneries containing milk powder as an ingredient. They are :
i) Dutch Lady Banana Flavoured Milk;
ii) Dutch Lady Honeydew Flavoured Milk;
iii) Silang - House of Steamed Potato - Potato Cracker;
iv) 徐 福 记 Puffed Rice Rolls - Butter Corn Flavour; and
v) 徐 福 记 Puffed Rice Rolls - Cheese Flavour



This brings the total number of affected products to 8. The other products that were earlier found to be contaminated with melamine are:
i) Yi Li Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection;
ii) Dutch Lady Strawberry Flavoured Milk; and
iii) White Rabbit Creamy Candy

-Extracted from
AVA



Cham! See the bold text from the extract. I was juz eating that 2 nights ago! And I do consume that shit regularly! In all different flavours some more! My fav was the tomato... wait.. it doesn't matter anyway. I'm dying!!!

Silang - House of Steamed Potato - Potato Crackers



So, dear friends. Dump those stuff mentioned above right away. Treasure your life. Don't die like me. =~~~~~~(

My peh kim dun need give too much hor. I got insurance covered. So my parents are okay le. Just give 意思意思 can liao. Oh! Can ask me for 4D too. I'll help you with that. Take care my friends.

Think I go drink more water and pee more often. *Pee* *Tink tink* (stones dropping out)

1 comment:

online essay writing help said...

It's interesting, generally speaking, confections are somewhat low in micronutrients but rich in calories. Specially formulated chocolate has been manufactured in the past for military use as a high density food energy source.