Wednesday, October 22, 2008

updatez again..

Recently kinda lazy to update my blog..

But!!! I just did a long post over in wmw blog. Do visit there to take a look. A post on the monthly gathering and a carrot head incident.

Also, I've updated the shopping list. Cham... Not earning a lot but I still wanna buy so many stuff.

Oh ya, added a stalker list on the right side too. Join the list ah, so at least I'll still know I have some followers of my blog. =~) Thank you for your support.

Funny, why am I blogging @ work, and not @ home instead... Maybe I should install the Stumbleupon toolbar here...

Maybe if I'm free, I'll do a review on 20th Century Boys (both movie and manga).

1 comment:

dissertation writing services said...

I think patch management is the process of using a strategy and plan of what patches should be applied to which systems at a specified time.