Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sardines...

Seriously... I think I'm easily annoyed by crowds, especially packed like a sardine in bus/train. Unavoidable, but still, don't have to stick so close to me and let me feel your breath on my arm right? Basically, I'm very protective of my personal space bubble. Even if it's cute girls(regardless friends or not friends) who are invading it, I will try to shun away from it. Shy, maybe. But, unless I'm chionging and eating tofu. XD

So, ya... Even how much I hate it, there's almost no way to avoid it when taking our Singapore's World Class Public Transport during peak hours. Every morning I just have to go through it lah ah. Bo pian, be green, save money, hate to drive, so take Mercedes lor.

Despite being so protective of my personal space bubble, I don't really mind if it's a cute girl's bum that's poking me, or a double head missiles having near-collision contact with my face (collide will be better). But if it comes to some auntie whose bag is rubbing my shoulder constantly, flying elbows coming past just a few centimetres away from my eyes. Wowowo! Save me please!

Never mind, I still can tahan all these. I mean, need to be considerate right? They bo pian also, even I myself did them sometimes unintentionally. But try to be wary of the surrounding, ya? I'm trying to do that myself too. So everyone, let's walk together towards a more considerate and caring society!

Wait! That's not my point either. I'm taking damn long trying to convey my message. =\ Hello, uncle bus driver captain? Can you see it's like a pack sardines behind already? Keep asking people to move in is like squeezing sardine juice, instead of packing them already! You waste time asking people to move in, just to take in more people (I know you trying to help those who are trying to board the bus), but that's just time wasting! You take more time to let people board, and you take more time to let people alight. People need to squeeze like hell just to alight the bus, all thanks to your "Hello! Please move to the rear!". And I've seen people unable to alight in time and the bus moves off. End up, the next bus is empty and catches up with the current bus. World Class Public Transport System, good things always come in pairs.

What about the safety regulation? Are you sure the number of standing passengers is within the limit or not? Okay, maybe I'm just nitpicking for this point. =D Maybe I should try to go for the earlier double decker bus. I just need to leave house 5min earlier. Hmmmmm...

Nevertheless, I do have good experience for taking the packed sardines bus before too lah ah *grinning like a tiko peh*. But you must know, good and bad are always bundled together. You just can't have the best of 2 worlds.

1 comment:

homework at school said...

You read and breaks into a smile, what you getting into 100% s)) And before I thought, this is purely my unique "bugs"