Monday, August 17, 2009

I don't like to drive!

I've attempted to write a post on this yesterday. Halfway through, I deleted the draft. Too lengthy. Hahaha.. Now I decided to just cut things short.

Saturday I drove to Sim Lim. Jam at Rocher exit. Pui.

Drove from Burlington Square to Shaw Tower for dinner. Instead of turning left into Beach Road and do a u-turn into the carpark, I went behind Shaw Tower and made a big round. And stupidly went through the ERP. Only myself to blame. Pui pui!

Follow GPS from Shaw Tower to Dempsey Road. GPS guided me round and round in Orchard. Stupid thing is I know how to go there, just don't know why I followed the GPS blindly. Pui pui pui!

I was trying to experience how it would be to be driving, instead of being green. I think I don't really like it. LOL

No comments: