Monday, May 24, 2010

Gmarket Orders [100504] [100509] [100510]

Too many Gmarket orders came in and no time to blog. So here's a quick one.

Photos of Order [100504]

Currently I'm still processing 2 orders. *stress*

This time I used EMS instead of DPD. The shipping is slightly more expensive, but delivery between Gmarket Shipping Centre to my house is significantly faster.

Order [100504] took 2 weeks to arrive. Some items were delivered to Gmarket Shipping Centre pretty slow. That caused some delay. Order [100509] took around 8-9 days. Pretty average.
Order [100510] took only 6-7 days. That's very fast.

Lemme just talk on my own items this time round. A quick one.


Photobucket
my 2 tees (XL size) - 10100won (sgd13.20)

Finally got the tee shirt size right. So I can wear either XL or XXL. Cheap and good. Going to get more.


Gmarket Order #3
my banc watch - 31900won (sgd41.40)

I love this watch! Coooooooooooooool watch! Banc apparently is some quite popular trendy brand. Pretty hot in Korea. The design is cute lah. Lego character.


Gmarket Order #3
my 2 rings (with free earphone) - 18100won(sgd 23.49)

I'm a sucker for rings. =) This time the blue is nice. Each time the gift never fail to impress me.


Anyone wanna join in for more Gmarket stuff? Drop a comment or a msg in the tagbox!

-edited-
Oh yeah. Found something useful for size measurement from Gmarket. Never saw it before. Click here!

No comments: