Monday, May 24, 2010

PMS

That day, I was feeling kinda low. So decided to go for a spin. Drive drive drive drive, and found myself landed in the northern-east portion of Singapore.


Then I wondered if anyone fly kite at night at that area. Nah.. no one. If there's anyone flying, I would have joined in too. My kites are always ready in the car boot - the big sotong and 3x normal diamond kites.

On the way back, it's a killer. Imagine 3am driving at KPE and woke up at 8am earlier that morning, I tell you, it's no joke. I was in fact struggling to keep myself awake. But I'm still a safe driver, not like *cough*kzw*cough*.

That's just the start of my PMS. Sucks.

Today still no news of the 说好的幸福.
Work schedule is tight. (But I'm still slacking.)
More shit tasks dropped on me.
And my ever mind boggling issue is not getting any better, or maybe worse now.

When's a good time to stop? I don't know. Should I?

I know I got a lot of good friends. Lotsa advice and encouragement from you all. Thanks. But I reckon only I can decide for myself. ARGH!

I need a break.

No comments: