Monday, August 23, 2010

Work Rant

Today the force is strong. With every passing day, I'm starting to feel more and more buay song @ work.


My boss is selective at work. He picks the work he want to do, and pass the rest down. Then once he got sick of his task, he'll pass it down as well. So, me at the bottom of the tree, basically I'm just a shit collector.

He's a selective listener too. When he gets impatient, he'll just listen to stuff he wants to listen. He's smart, no doubt, but he always has his own thinking and wants people to think along the same as him. So when you are explaining stuff to him, if it's not according to what he has assumed it is, he won't get your point. That makes me wonder why he wants us to explain in the first place when he's not receptive at all.

That's my boss. Then we have the company management. Reorg here reorg there, and I still don't see any improvement. No bonus no increment, still expect us to work like a slave. Loyalty doesn't really work here. Well... we are loyal to money though.

This project has been taken away a lot of my personal life already. So what if this project is big money making? Do I get a share of it? No.. Last year that big monkey making project I also didn't get anything from it. Sucks. Enough of the sweet talking. Pissed.

RAWWWWWRRRRRRRR!! FML

1 comment:

write my thesis said...

So many simple, but very interesting and incredibly useful information. thanks you for that!