Thursday, June 5, 2008

Result's out...

YA HOOO~~~~ I PASSED MY BLOODY FYP!!! MINIMUM EFFORT MAXIMUM GAIN!

Alright... it was a scary bet afterall, i shouldn't have really pushed my luck every sem.. now that the final sem really scares me badly... luckily nothing goes wrong this time..

Name WANG SICONG
Matric 043198H06
Programme COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Year 4

Exam Yr Semester Course Exam Grade
2007
2
CPE416
B-
2007
2
CPE428
A-
2007
2
CPE479
B
2007
2
HMJ3
B-
2007
2
HW310
B

The above exam status is FINAL only when all your results have been released!
REMARK: YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (COMPUTER ENGINEERING) WITH SECOND CLASS HONOURS (LOWER DIVISION)

CPE416 is distributed system.. happy enough that got a B- for it.. the bloody paper is kan phua xiong and everyone was cursing txy... but then again.. guess that the cummulative curve saved me ass...

CPE428 is simulation and modeling.. ah... that was quite a slack mod... A- is very good enough for me le... HAPPY x2!

CPE479 is FYP.. WOOT!! this is the most shocking liao.. it's a B!!!! IT'S A B!!!!! wahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!

HMJ3 is jap level 3.. chui.. it's B-!!! look like my jap is really that chui.. gg...

HW310 is prof comm.. ah.. writing mod with no exam.. sure pass one...


Yeap! On average i think my academic result is an average B... plus FYP B.. that gives me a 2nd lower.. good enough.. i never ask for more than a pass with merit. =) congrats me!!!!

No comments: