Sunday, February 1, 2009

Expensive Weekends feat. "I got a new toy again!"

WOOT~ I bought another toy again. Cham... Overspending liao.

The Earphone

Free Earphone Amplifier

A new in-ear earphone. Crossroad MylarOne Bijou 4. Not a bad earphone I would say. But then again, I'm quite a tone deaf person, so I'm not a good tester for this earphone. Damage - 70bucks. And it comes with a free earphone amplifier! Interesting eh? I didn't know earphone also got amplifier one.

Bought it from a shop in Adelphi, Jaben. The shop has a webpage too. http://jaben.net/ The boss quite funny. A funny shop too. Beside the audio stuff he's selling, there's fountain pens and bacon salt too. Yes, bacon salt. And guess what, the boss gave us free sample to try too. LOL. The conversation was funny lah. They have good customer service too. Try all you want. They are helpful enough.

Technical and shopping stuff aside, today had lunch with zw, zm, garry, kat and her gang @ Sun with Moon. I would say their lunch is not bad you know. I had the Shogagaki set, and zm had the Saba set. Good food. And filling too. Think all the negative comments I've heard were targetting their dinner menu instead bah. Or is it because Wheelock branch has better food?

After lunch, zw disappeared. The girls went shopping. Me, garry and zm walking around aimlessly. Then we decided to sit down and la kopi. @ TCC. The Azuki Coffee is really nice. I'm falling in love with it. Coffee with red beans. Somehow it just tastes so nice. But note... I'm darn full already. I had 3 slices of prata at 11+. Lunch at 2 lidat. Coffee at 4 or so. *PUKE*

*Missing section - lengthy to say* And now only left me and zm. *Missing section again - nothing interesting* And so we decided to just go Adelphi to check out the shop and see how. Maybe if we are lucky, it might be open. Ho ho ho. It's open! And hence, the toy above.

Expensive weekend eh? Lunch @ Sun with Moon, Tea @ TCC, new Toy... Hai........ I should just stay at home next time. Otaku is cheaper. OTAKU BANZAI!

No comments: