Thursday, February 19, 2009

random stuff

I just realised I got 4 followers, not 3 anymore. Yippee!

Regarding work issues, recently went into lull period liao... but.... I know there's 2 projects coming soon. Higher levels are still discussing about the details and $$$. It's like a dam with a crack. Water seems to be trickling slowly and peacefully. But who knows when the dam will come down and water come gushing through. =\ Next week or next next week, maybe it's time for me to work OT again.

As you all can see, I'm still living a pauper life. So that just means no huat. I'm still a poor salaryman. Enough of gambling liao, no more Toto and 4D for now. Don't wanna donate more to Singapore Pools for anymore... for now... temporarily...

Let's see... I think I'm going to start saving $$$ liao.. 1/2 year milestone coming. Think I more or less had enough fun spending so much money. I mean I can go on playing lah, but 1/2 year was the first milestone I set for myself when I got my 1st pay. Second milestone is end of this year. Still quite a long way, so ignore. Start saving next month! I'm going to open another bank account to separate my spending and saving account. Oh... I just ordered a new Dell monitor. xD Dell got offer now, go check out their site.

My 3 pairs of socks not holding much longer. One pair already starting to have a hole. The rest soon. Time to get more socks. But still, I can't find ankle toe socks. Good one, that is. Err.... and cheap.

And yes, I'm kinda free now. Pretty free. Until an extent I can say I'm VERY free. Making gifs and drawing stick figures are some favourite pastimes of mine. And so....
Photobucket
TADA~
Initially, I wanted to do a banner for the blog. Then I lazy to do so many frames, so I just make do with smaller dimension. Easier you see... Tedious work when you are just using mouse to draw. But then again, I think I can't draw as well using pen/pencil. I must admit I can draw middle finger better with mouse. LOL. My plan - to complete the entire IPPT course. This one is SBJ. I still got sit up, pull up and shuttle run/2.4 (they are the same, maybe one faster frame rate nia). =|

Okay, enough of random shits. Time to move on. *Moved on*

No comments: