Sunday, February 8, 2009

HUAT AHH!!!!

I think a lot of people got sick of seeing/hearing me shouting this over and over during the past few days. It's the 10 million CNY Toto craze you see.... I'm just following the crowd.

I bought $10 worth of Toto myself. Then yesterday I was comparing the tickets. Bo tio.. bo tio.. this one bo tio also.. still bo tio... etc etc etc... hai.............. Let's get back to be a slave.

But there's a part II to this HUAT story. My fate doesn't just end there. I didn't dump the tickets away immediately. I left them in front of my computer after checking. Lazy to dump them, or perhaps I was waiting to see some miracles to happen to my numbers.

Then just now, my dad told me I actually tio 20 bucks! That's Group 6 winning - 3 1/2 numbers. WaHAHaHAHAhahaHAHahAHAA!! This isn't the end of the saga!!! I'm going to "INVEST" the 20 dollars into Monday's Toto and go for it. Don't know my fate was giving me a 2nd chance, or it's just tell me enough is enough and returned me my original bet (no win no loss).

We'll see the conclusion of it on Monday. Until then... HUAT AH!!!!

No comments: