Monday, July 13, 2009

Cycling is painful

Last Saturday went cycling at ECP with co, zm and daji. Co lives somewhere near carpark E1 and E2. Prior to that morning, I went to look up on the map a bit and saw a bicycle kiosk at E2 there, so I parked my car at Co's house and we moved off from there.

Mistake #1: The bicycle kiosk is actually quite some distance away. E1 and E2 aren't really that near. -_-"

Mistake #2: That bicycle kiosk at E2 sucks.

Lemme elaborate on Mistake #2.

We went in and asked for the price. The guy entertained us a while, but the price wasn't quite what we've expected. Expensive. Then we tried to ask if we can have discount. He said need to ask the counter people. Alright, so we went over to the counter.

This girl at the counter tried to entertain us, just for a while. Then she asked if we can ask the guy over at the bicycles there instead. Great! So no one wanna entertain us. Me and Zm immediately walked out.

Mistake #3: There isn't anymore bicycle kiosk nearby if you try to walk further down.

This Mistake #3 is a deadly one.

Actually it isn't that deadly if you are not that petty and stubborn. We are stubborn people. *Pointing to myself and Zm* So we die die refuse to go back to that bicycle kiosk, and Zm mentioned about another better bicycle kiosk further down. Lemme warn you guys. The next bicycle kiosk is at Area G, which is DAMN FAR AWAY if you are walking.

The above actually won't be that bad if I've never committed Mistake #0.

Mistake #0: I should have just parked my car at the ECP carpark.

=\

Okay, that should be the end of the complaints.

After we got the bicycles, we cycled all the way to Changi Village, makan, and back. End of story.

Moving towards the Park Connector



At the Park Connector portion


At Changi Park


Outside Changi Village

Hahaha.. Seriously, I super duper unfit. Just reached the Changi Park nia, I already shagged liao. I had reduce my speed by 1 gear. And on the way back, I had to reduce by 1 more gear. At the park connector I had to further reduce one more time. Wahahahahahahaaa! Okay... I'm weak. Too long never exercise at all.

My Signature Pose


Plane by the Sea


Plane over SFT

Along the Stretch behind the Airport

Surprisingly, the sun was darn strong in the afternoon. So much so for the weather forecast saying it will rain. Pui~ It rained in the early morning and that was it. When I woke up, I was already on the verge of 放生 liao. That dark sky and the nice weather were in cahoots with my bed trying to allure me back into La La Land.

By the end of the whole trip, I realised I've become a lobster. Good thing I've rolled up my sleeves. But my thongs tanline.. thongs that footwear.. the tanline has gotten worse.

Trying to show off how strong am I

In actual fact, it's the bike that's light

Walking back...

And ya... My butt still pain now.. Lousy bicycle seats. Cannot cycle too much, or else my father day will be gone too man...

(Thanks to Zm for the photos)

p/s: now i know why recently all my posts not much photos.. bcos it's really a pain in the ass to upload photos in blogspot.

No comments: