Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trees good and bad

Singapore plants a lot of trees along the road. It's a good thing, provides nice shades, make the place looks greener, etc etc...

But today I took bus and I got irritated by it. Not say trees' fault, it's I dumb dumb and lazy anyway. The usual bus I take to work is a double decker one, but sometimes it will be a single deck. No idea why, but it's just so. On the double decker bus, I'll sit at those sideway seats. And on the single deck bus, there won't be seats left for me.

But hey! Today there's lotsa seats! So I sat down at the front section, the part where the 2 seats facing each other. That's one of the best seat because of its spacious leg room. Then I realised how bad the choice was. Apparently, the sunlight was projecting in and affecting only my side of the bus. Sucks...

And you thought the trees would help or something right? NO! It made it worse! The trees don't block off the sunlight completely. In between the leaves there's holes, between tree to tree there's gaps. So imagine... You sleeping in a dark room. Then someone kept switching on and off the lights in fast interval. On off on off on off on off on off on off on off on off on off. How irritated will you be? Yeah...

But still, I was lazy to move liao, so I sat there and got irritated myself. Hahahaha... Nevertheless, being well-trained during my NS life, I mastered the skill to sleep anywhere anytime under any circumstances. I still fell asleep in the end. MUAHAHAHAHAAA! But the keypoint is I was irritated, VERY irritated at one point. =\

Anyway, I'm just doing random ranting. Ignore me please. Hahahahahaha! This isn't my first time experiencing this, but it's just that I actually remembered to complain this time round.


- The End -

No comments: