Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Resolutions for 2010

7 days into the new year, I've finally decided to set my new year resolutions. People have been telling me by setting goals and resolutions, at least you'll have a slight directional guide in life. Anyway, I've been thinking hard last night before falling asleep. Here it goes!


1. Yokoso Japan!
I wanna go Japan again this year. Don't care when and with who, eventually I still wanna go!

2. Slim down at least... hmmm... 20 10 5 2kg? XD
Getting too round liao. Start with an easy target first. 2kg a year, that's 166.67g per month. Alright...... Maybe I should start by stop going in Jaybee. That place is always making me to eat a lot.

3. Spend less, Save more!
Have always been a spendthrift in my life. Time to spend less a bit lah ah.

4. Go diving.
Recently gian tio diving again. Feel like going again. Any semi-clear sea water area will do. Cannot spend too much or else #1 and #3 hard to fulfill.

5. Go for Japanese lesson.
This one has been dragging for too long liao. Maybe it's time I get it going on.

6. To clock 2000km of driving.
Need to get used to driving more lah. Last week I already clocked 150km like that, nice start. *record down*

7. Pack my room nicely, to make it tidy looking for at least once.
Those who have been to my room, you know the condition of my room. I SHALL TIDY IT UP! Make it tidy, snap a photo of it, and that's it. At least I know my room has been tidy before. Of course if possible, maintain it lah....

8. Bring my parents out for tour.
Actually, I very long never go tour with them already. They usually go without me, and I go without them. Maybe should bring them around a bit. My dad has been wanting to go Japan very long liao, but always cannot find a nice timing to go. I'll try to do something about that. Eh.. I didn't mention anything about PAYING for them. Note that.

The last 2 will be more of a challenge, a wishlist? You know in exam, it's like most people can answer 70-80% of the question, the rest is only for the super duper smart people? Ya, the last 2 is more like a bonus stage. Don't need to clear also can.

9. Be less lazy.
Nuahness is majority of my personality. Hard to change lah. Will try to change, will try to change. No guaranty.

10. Find a girlfriend.
Nuff said.


Let's hope this won't be a wishlist instead. Hopefully I'll do something about the 10 items above. At least I know #1 is more or less in the pipeline already. =)))) Go go go!

No comments: