Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tiring Saturday

I just had a chalet with my JC mates this week. Nice to have such stuff, haven't been really interacting with them much. It was a nice opportunity. But this kind of stuff, hai.... We old liao. 27 this year, do less better. Bad for health. Heng only once a year. *phew*

Saturday during chalet, we cooked, Wii-ed, fly kites and BBQ. Now still suffering from the Wii playing aftermath - sore shoulders and arms. I FINALLY GET TO PLAY MY KITES!


Nice? Good wind good weather that day. Winding back the string is the tiring part. Letting it up was easy. Need to get a better reel. =\

After my chalet BBQ, I immediately went for my next activity with another group of friends. I called it the Sunday Weekly. Basically we were like going out every Sunday NIGHT. 1st time was West Coast Mac, 2nd time was Udders Ice Creams. Well, it was still considered as Sunday this time. Sunday 1am? Ya.. It's still a Sunday. LOL

This time we went prawning @ Sin Ming there. Just beside the golf course there. Not a bad place. But we noob lah. We rented 2x rods, and only managed to get 9 (2 were donated) prawns after 3 hours. But it was fun! I wanna go prawning again! Anyone?

After everything, reached back home @ 6am. Nice..... Went out on Friday night 8pm, reach back home on Sunday 6am. In between only slept 4 hours. I'm soooooooooooooooo tired..... but happy nevertheless. I finally got the chance to do 2 things that I've been wanting to do for this month - fly kite and prawning. =)

No comments: