Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crossroads and Deserts

Heard of the theory of parallel worlds? A mirror world is created whenever you have to make a decision - 1 world with you choosing A, and another world with you choosing B. This thing actually has been showed in many movies like "Butterfly Effect". But will thing eventually end up in the same spot like in "Sliding Doors"? Anyway, this has no link with my main topic. LOL!


Bumping into crossroads in life is pretty common. You come from 1 direction, you can choose to move in any of the other directions or even choose to turn back and turn to retrace back to the previous crossroad. At least @ a crossroad, you know where you are and you know there are directions for you to choose from. It's just a matter of do you know where you wanna go and is that a right route.

But currently, I think I'm like in the midst of a desert. In all directions you don't see anything in sight. And you don't know where to go next. Sucks... How did I even get ended up here in the first place? Where should I go?

I don't know.... The dynamic of my life is getting slightly messed up recently. Shucks...

No comments: