Monday, March 1, 2010

KL Work Trip 23-25 Feb 2010

Last week went for a KL work trip. It was a last minute thingy. Well, work here is dynamic. Not the first time like that already, informing just the day before flying. Used to it. Monday morning informed me flying the next day, and next morning off to KL.

I refused to bring office laptop, so I brought my own laptop. And guess what? That morning when waiting for the boarding gate to open, I tried powering up my laptop. It's not working anymore! SPOILT!!! I brought a big and heavy paperweight to KL. Nice.....

Details of my work cannot be discussed. If I tell you, I'll have to kill you!

As usual again, during normal operation time, I had little things to do. Then evening came and as I waiting for them to prepare some stuff for me, I decided to do something "constructive".

Photobucket
I name this The Pyramid of Staples!

Not bad.. Work ends at 8+pm. It's a good sign. While walking out, I saw this office @ the entrance. That's Pam's company! Okay, nothing else.

Photobucket
DKSH

I've been telling my colleague I wanna have A&W for dinner since Monday. And there we have it! A&W

Photobucket
Hot Dog + Curly Fries + Root Beer Float!

The service there quite slow. The counters not very efficient. Not their fault, it's the flow of operation. Sucks.

Breakfast @ the cafe just @ the ground floor of the office building, T-Break. Their pie is very nice, but they didn't have it that morning. Don't know why. So I had their special-dunno-what-omelette. It's nice too.

Photobucket
Special-Dunno-What-Omelette

Lunch and Dinner had normal stuff.

Next morning! Mamak stall!

Photobucket
Roti Canai + Roti Telor + Teh Tarik

Luckily Friday is Malaysia public holiday. So die die Thursday I'll have to go home. So no extension of stay no matter what. When checking in at the airport, we found out our flight got delayed. Delayed by 1 hour. -_-" The flight time is only 35-45min btw.

Photobucket
Delayed Flight


Photobucket
Dinner @ Burger King

Touch down Singapore @ around 830pm.
-The End-

No comments: