Monday, December 3, 2007

lazy...

i actually quite a few stuff to say.. photos to upload.. but i'm lazy.. hahaha.. i'll juz say a quick one..

i think most people have this problem.. but i think mine is on quite an extreme end..

when i couldn't really spare much time to sleep due to deadlines or whatever, i would sleep and quite a lot.. of cos not at the critical moment like 1-2 days before the deadline or wat lah.. but the days before the critical moment, i would juz sleep and sleep and sleep.. though i know i shouldn't be sleeping that much.. and i'm sleeping more than enough..

then when during sch hols, no deadline, or after deadlines, i would have plenty of time to sleep right? BUT! i dun wanna to sleep! =\ to an extent that i would kinda force myself awake.. push myself to the max.. and ya, i've been sleeping in front of my laptop ever since my exam was over... why? watch show or surf net until sleep.. even more.. my eyes are freaking tired.. sore lidat.. eye bags damn swollen.. and yet, i dun wanna sleep.. haahahaa.. i juz realised my eye bags are damn swollen when i looked at the photos that zm took on saturday.. cham..

well.. guess i'll go to bed soon.. bcos i can hardly open my eyes already.. i was preparing the mixture for the cookies juz now.. yeah.. i'm baking cookies.. now i've leaving the mixture in the fridge.. instruction say leave it at least 1hr, best overnight.. i'm choosing the latter.. but i can't find my that grease paper.. dunno why my mum placed it.. =/ =\ and the microwave is dirty.. i lazy to go and clean it up now.. =D tml tml..

if i never offer anyone my cookies, it means it's a failure.. i didn't beat the eggs well juz now.. not sure how it will end up like.. hahahaha.. good luck to myself..

No comments: