Wednesday, December 12, 2007

nonsense music quiz thingy..

kapo this from my fellow retard's blog.. dun even know why did i even bother with this in the first place.. and in case u wonder why such songs even exist in my playlist.. well.. that isn't really my playlist... i juz dumped all the mp3s i have into the playlist and shuffle it and go..

anyway, this is the stuff..

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

The questions and my answers:

1.) How am I feeling today?
郭富城 - 爆裂旋风
actually i'm feeling quite peaceful now eh.. nonsense!

2.) Where will I get married?
阿杜 - 爱你比我重要
told u it's nonsense liao... or is there any hidden message?

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
五月天 - 一千个世纪
wait a moment.. i dun even know who's my best friend is..

4.) What is/was highschool like?
陈奕迅 - 没有手机的日子
eh.. high school = jc? i alreadi had hp during jc leh...

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Hysteric Blue - Haru ~Spring~
oh yes, i'm like spring! ~refreshing~

6.) How is today going to be?
周杰伦 - 简单爱
another nonsense.. i'm not fishing anyone at the moment...

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Vanessa Mae - Sailor Moon
shhhh! dont tell anyone that i'm watching sailor moon...

8.) What song describes my parents?.
五月天 - 志明与春娇
omg! did my parents have such a sad past?

9.) How is my life going?
庾澄庆 - 命中注定
ah.. i knew it.. i'm controlled by fate...

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Disney's Lilo And Stitch - Suspicious Minds
i don't even know i have this album... are they suspecting i'm not dead yet?

11.) How does the world see me?
Sassy Girl OST - Lost Memory(Instrumental)
sad.. i'm just a lost memory... a nobody..

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
周杰伦 - 黑色毛衣
eh.. i had to go and read the lyrics properly, trying to make some sense in this question.. if juz go by the title name, i'm warm? but if go by lyrics.. eh.. they can't forget me?

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
孙燕姿 - 同类
what the hell.. please no... i'm not really homo! i juz joking that i am, if i even said i am.. i'm sorry.. i'm neither chuck nor larry...

14.) How can I make myself happy?
张韶涵 & 苏打绿 -
蓝眼睛
eh.. go marry an ang moh? i'm sorry.. i dunno this song.. =p

15.) What should I do with my life?
孙燕资 - 我不难过
yes, i know.. i shouldnt be sad..

16.) Will I ever have children?
5566 - 我难过
eh.. i swear i never play cheat! the playlist really gave me this song, right after qn 15! now i'm confused! i'm sad bcos i dun have children? or too many children?!? but i shouldn't be sad even if i'm gonna be sad, as advised by qn 15... great... wat a joke..

17.) What is some good advice?
S.H.E. - 恋人未满
wat? huh? er... i'm supposed to go that extra bit more if i want a gf now? the lyrics said so leh...

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song
eh.. i'm sorry.. i dunno wat this song is abt in the first place...

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
BECK OST - Spice Of Life
oh yeah.. i like this song...

20.) What type of men/women do you like?:
五月天 - 未来 (Sailing,With Me)
this isn't really a song.. but oh well.. let's see.. hmmm.. no idea..

21.) Will you get married?:
周杰伦 - 搁浅
wth.. am i not going to marry? this is a bloody sad song, isnt it?

22.) What should I do with my love life?
五月天 - 寂寞星球
now i'm seeing it.. i'm a loner..

24.) Where will you live?
王力宏 - 两个人并不等于我们
eh... i dunno.. ALL THIS WHOLE THING IS NONSENSE!

25.) What will your dying words be?
梁静茹 - 别人的天长地久
Amen...


eh... okay.. pple.. i've concluded this thing is a nonsense.. please don't waste ur time doing it, like me lidat.. yeah.. and if anyone can interpret some of the questions above that i dunno.. do help me.. =) thx... hahahaa..

Enjoy~

No comments: