Saturday, April 5, 2008

work done for the day..

let's see what i've done for the whole of today till now.. 630pm woke up to write blogs.. then wj with fagseng and let him won lots of money and exp.. luckily never tio demote.. then seng went out liao.. no one to play with me.. so i started doing bo liao stuff..

i started a mission.. to do a set of emoticons that is personalized, i.e., using my face! wahahahaha.. so far i've done up 5 liao.. check with me on msn if u wanna take a look.. wahahahahahahahahaha! i'm so bo liao.. okay.. sorry..

oh yeah.. i oso took a nap from 1+ to 6+pm.. =)

then juz now went back to my room to get something.. and passed by the mirror.. saw my godlike hair.. woot~ it looks better than when i go and style it..

look! the authentic wake-up look! no gel no wax no spray.. tips for making this hairstyle.. sleep with wet hair and pray hard.. hahahahaa..

No comments: