Thursday, November 15, 2007

my first paper...

oh yeah.. had my first paper today.. wasn't that hard.. A is impossible, B is hard.. well.. let fate decides bah.. i didnt really did my best for thsi sem, but i did my best for the past few days.. hahha.. bloody hell.. i juz can't put myself together for academic matters.. sucks..

lemme explain how i prepare for this paper from the day before... basically only @ the day before, i managed to extract majority of the gist of the whole module.. kinda late ah? when reading thru the notes again during the night, i finally start to see link between all the topics and the whole beauty of this module.. well, at least i did see the beauty of it okay.. but still there are some part i juz can't understand, and it's too late clarify that doubt.. so all i can do is try my best..

given the tips by the prof, and thinking how she would set the paper from what she had said before and stuff.. i was pretty much able to guess wat kind of questions will come out for the paper leh.. so i started to plan strategy for the day before the paper...

i know i was a bit tired, and i couldn't last more than 4 hours.. so how? i take a power nap first lor.. then stay awake for the whole night! actually i deployed this tactic during my A levels before le... and ya, it does work... i can easily shift my bio clock, but uni-directional - shift back my sleeping hours.. to sleep earlier is close to impossible for me..

and so, after my nap, i started attacking on the questions/topics i spotted.. ard 4am, hoot until song song liao.. to play safe, i tried to memorise other stuff which are outta my prediction.. juz to play safe lah ah.. while studying, i was watching ch49 oso.. nothing else better to do mah.. memorising is a veri shag thing to do.. so gotta coupled it with some other activity.. swallow ah.. swallow ah.. swallow ah.. try to gulp down all the info i was reading..

bloody hell, it's raining the whole morning, even before dawn break.. so cosy feeling.. if u put me on my bed, i sure concuss.. so i stayed away from my bed...

then came the time for mi to get prepared and go to sch.. brush teeth, bath, do my hair, pack my bag... then i open fridge trying to find something to drink.. ahh.. saw a can of redbull! that can was a leftover from the sept drinking session.. shawn left it behind one.. great! redbull can keep people awake right? so i opened the can, drank half of it.. *play final fantasy fanfare* power up!!! FIGHTO FIGHTO FIGHTO!

and ya.. my original plan for after the paper was to go back home and hit the bed immediately.. but guess wat? the redbull effect is still on! i think i'm so caffeine intolerant lor.. so duang @ sch.. play facebook and chat on msn using daji's laptop.. chui.. while using his laptop, it crashed twice, and hang thrice.. gg.. think that time chu smoke from the laptop is really a sign alreadi liao lor. something is really wrong with the hardware.. well, it's his laptop, and i'm juz borrowing.. so i shouldn't complain that much ah? hahaha...

duang ah duang.. duang ah duang.. evening time.. the redbull effect was finally over! BUT!! it's the beginning of my ACTIVE TIMING! nocturnal creature.. bleah~ chui.. not even feeling sleepy lor.. went alif for dinner, then back home.. a bit shag feeling liao.. opened the fridge, trying to find something to drink again.. saw that half opened can of redbull.. it's the one which gas one.. so cannot open for too long.. so i thought, aiya, just hoot finish it lah... GG! i can't believe i'm committing the same mistake twice in a day..

there! then i'm SO awake until now.. my eyes are SO SO tired, closing liao.. but my body and my mind juz can't sleep.. chui... and see.. i can even write such a long post here.. now the time is 2:30am.. so u see how long i spent writing this stupid post liao.. -_-" i should not drink redbull next time! unless they have a decaf one.. but wat's the purpose of a decaf one... -_-" x2...

alright, i'll hit the bed.. fatigue is really setting in le...

Good luck to those having paper tml! I don't have much luck left on me le.. i used up a lot today.. and i lent the rest of them to a friend liao, who happened to have exam tml too.. wahahaahaha! so i need to say more jiao wei.. more birds more luck! -_-"

can i use lard instead of luck? i have more of that.. -_-" SOOOOOO COLD~~~ brrrrr... sleep sleep...

No comments: