Monday, November 12, 2007

my new found dream!

a new achievement goal i've set for myself.. nothing to do with eh.. status or material achievement.. more of just for fun... my own personal interest and hobby..

i think i really enjoy cooking stuff and making cakes/cookies... a bit niang? but i don't care! i'm enjoying it can liao.. wahahahhahahaha! remember the cake i made recently? i'm gonna improvise on that.. and i'm going to try out a cookie and another choc fudge..

well, those are just additional stuff i thot of doing after my exam.. but here comes my dream! i wanna come up with my own set of creations. i'll name them "Pastries of Hell". why that? well.. i wanna do sinful pastries!! wahahaha.. and thus, hell.. that dream set of creation will consist of 7 items.. be it cookies ah, cake ah, pie ah, torte ah, etc etc.. i'll come up with 7 of them and named after the 7 sins..

lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride.

not sure how am i gonna come up with 7 of them and fitting each of them into their names.. well.. i'll juz try! hahaha.. woot! should i ever have a cafe of my own, i'll name it something like Hell's Cafe or such.. wahahahaha! i'll get babes dressed up with devil's horn and tail as waitress.. nice?

let's work towards my 7 sins of pastry!

No comments: