Friday, November 16, 2007

my stupid car...

i have a stupid car.. eh.. nope.. not mine.. my house has a stupid car.. eh.. not really the car stupid..

my car has a stupid car key.. so it's packaged together as a stupid car.. i locked my car using the remote control.. then i wanna put coupons.. so i press unlock.. CHUI!!! CANNOT UNLOCK!! dunno wat's wrong with the stupid control.. no batt or wat, I DUNNO!! I JUST CAN'T UNLOCK MY CAR! so how? i called up my dad and sis and ask how lor.. i didn't wanna activate the security siren of the car without knowing how to deactivate it.. after finding out the agarated location of the button, i was good to go..

before manually unlocking the car door.. i decided to give the car 1 last chance before i do the AA stuff.. WOOT~ heng it worked!!! wahahahahahaha!! dun have to malu myself! imagine a car siren goes off, a bunch of juvenille-looking guys hanging ard a car (we all look young okay!).. not right right? heng.. i saved my friends from maluing wor... but a bit pai seh that they had to wait for me.. =p

when i reached home after the dinner, in order to lock the car, i had to go back home, retrieve the working set of key, and lock it.. but lazy lah.. so i was playing with the control again.. keep pressing.. from all angles and varying distance.. then WOOT! HUAT AH!!! LOCKED! saved mi from the trouble of going home and down and back home..

to prevent such things from happening again, my sis told mi to mark one of the car... alright.. i shall use a sticker to label it as the faulty one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.