Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tomorrow mark the first day of my exams

eh.. i juz lifted everything off ng zw's blog.. and gonna do a parody on it.. though i do really mean wat i'm gonna say here..

<< (enclosed is the lifted passage) The first paper of my exam starts tomorrow. Hm.. Hows my revision? i'm dead! so dead! tml is exam liao, and i still mugging at it.. damn, why am i wasting time to write this blog. Its quite hard for me to really focus this sem due to some reasons which i dun wish to say, i dun wish to know, and i dunno. Just pray that all will be well. Well, Like to wish all those who going into the battlefied(Examination halls) GOOD LUCK!!! JIAYOU!!! Especially my NTU clicks - zhenwei, jiehe, chingsiang, sihan, kheechin, eddie, daji, watson, fengcheng n ryan. It will be over soon haha. >>

and thanks for all the good lucks that other friends wished me (oh yes, that includes u too, my fellow retard).. =~~) i'm so touched.. i need it so badly this sem..

and stupid NTU.. my exam venue is Hall F-Function Rms B1 South Spine.. then it has a virtual map for u to check out the location.. it said interactive.. then i speak to the screen "where is hall f?" no answer! alright. .crap.. i know it doesn't work that way.. hahaha.. but hell! i can't even find the freaking exam hall on that virtual map!!! screw the virtual interactive map!

No comments: