Sunday, November 23, 2008

Break time...

After all the OTs for the week, this afternoon at around 5pm I've finally completed the project unofficially. Now left the tidying of the codes, synchronization with another part from my colleague, full functional test and I'm officially done! YATTA!

Great... Finally can take my mind off the work. Seriously, for the past few mornings, everytime I woke up, the first thing that came my mind was some component of the project. It was really haunting me man. Think tonight I can have a good rest. YESH! Don't need to go back tomorrow! WOooooOoOHoooOOO!!

Anyway, today after my work, I went down to SLS to meet up with zw, zm and siao. Zw's upgrading his comp. Siao was called along bcos I think zm realised it was siao's bday today, so we decided to celebrate with him. And so... After the SLS trip, we went down to Marina Sq for dinner. Chose Azabu Sabo - jap food~

Well.. the food there was pretty decent. The fried ramen thingy was nice, you can try order it and share around. Attempting to eat it alone you might get quite sick of it though. However, Azabu Sabo actually excels in their desserts. Wahahahahahahaa! I'm a dessert sucker. Its dessert is really good. I had the ice cream with fried balls and sweet potato. Nice nice nice!

Here comes the interesting part. We asked for the bill, and we split it among the 3 of us to treat siao. Siao was puzzled by it and so we explained we wanna treat him for his bday and stuff. And guess what? He's got even puzzled after that. After some verification, we then realised it wasn't his bday today. It's next month, and no a matter juz 1-2 weeks.... -_-" Zm is some kind of cousin eh? Wanted to celebrate his bday, but couldn't get his birthday right. Bo pian, so it was a way advance bday treat then. So malu lor! Hai.... Sorry Siao! It's ur cousin fault.

So, end of "celebration", back to random walking and window shopping. Went over to Suntec (DAMN! I missed my Anime Fest because I was still working in the office. Maybe I should go over and see tomorrow.), wanted to go to Carrefour to buy some rechargeable battery recommended by zm.

Nothing else special after that, so the end~

Bought a new Gillette Fusion Power razor! And restock on my Gatsby deodorant. The razor having promo now. Usual price is 19.30, now going for 14.30.
Total Damage: $22.80


And here's the rechargeable battery! They recommended me to get a decent charger.
Total damage: $29.90

No comments: