Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Green Light for Oven

Alright man! I've got the approval from the mistress of the place I'm staying. Approval to get an oven to replace that microwave oven. Microwave oven troublesome lah.. I can't put metal stuff inside. My pan and stuff all metal one, plus that microwave oven is maybe getting old and faulty. The interior lights are gone. Dark dark inside, cannot see things cook liao or not.

Yesterday went courts and scout for an oven and showed my mum the size I wanted. She said okay if it's my own money. Of course, I'm going to pay it for myself lah! Then it will be MY oven. Previously on last Saturday, I also got go CK Tang downstair to check on the oven. Comparing which one to get. CK Tang one seems better. But..... CK Tang very far, hard to bring home. =\ Maybe I should check out IMM too.

Anyway, this time I'm planning to do cupcakes! IT'S CUPCAKES THIS YEAR!!!

No comments: