Friday, November 21, 2008

OTs with no OLs...

Don't mind the title, I just thought OT and OL rhymes.. =\

Anyway, have been working on OTs recently. 745pm on Tuesday, 945 on Wednesday and 1040pm yesterday. Sucks... First assignment 1x jialat jialat.

This is what happen when you are at the bottom of the chain. Client wanna roll out the project fast because they wanna include it in their FY. People up there will say "Can! No problem" - at our expense.

First time, the specifications were already passed to us late. So no special time allowance for me, even though it's my first virgin project. Normally, a 2-weeks schedule is for the people who have experience. Well, it was the same for me. Now with the client rushing us, the 2 weeks schedule is cut short to 1 week (with weekends included). Surprise! Yeah, how I love this surprise. =\ =/

Okay.. enough complaints. Big boss came in early today, and he saw me in the office too. Yeah! Up points!

No comments: