Sunday, September 2, 2007

and there i broke the news... (part 2)

okay okay... this is the last post alreadi! relax.. and a short one..

juz now my mum came home from her mahjonging.. then she asked where i went.. how come never ask her to lobang mi... eh.. lemme give u some backgrd story.. last time when i was still together with eileen.. i used to hang out at her house until late late.. then ask my mum to come and fetch mi at cck.. her mahjong place is bkt pj.. then to save midnight charge, i'll try to ask her to come if the timing is right lah..

but apparently, for a whole of 2 mths, ard there, i havent been asking her to lobang mi at all.. and she dun seem to see mi going out with eileen.. she veri kaypo one lah.. everytime ask mi go where with who.. but of cos during this period, i got tell her lah.. to drop hint to her.. i know she's quite sensitive and kaypo one.. so she'll sure notice something is wrong when i like veri long never go out with her..

so it was juz now, she finally asked (and of cos i expected so.. all within my plan), if i broke up with eileen.. then i juz replied with a "嗯".. short and sweet. then she started to say some stuff and tried to fish for more info and details.. i juz firmly tell her dun ask anymore.. okay.. i know this is rude.. and she got the rights to know.. but i know she wont say anything to console mi or stuff.. and her words are usually filled with spikes.. that's how she is lah.. i think she dun like to say consoling stuff one..but her action after wat she said is different one lah.. usually i'll leave the explaining to my sisters to do..

think i needa tell my da jie asap.. or else she dunno anything and thot i never regard her as my sister lidat.. or not as close lidat.. she's sensitive to this kind of thing one.. but i know i'm not biased towards any of my sisters.. awwwwww.. why my this post so emo sia.. so i better start to explain stuff to her before my mum bombard my da jie.. this is a bad chain reaction.. when she cant get anything outta da jie, she will pester er jie.. worse! then er jie get pek cek and cut off all my incentive! esp when my bday is coming up!! NOOOO!! tml i better go tell da jie..

this post should be a trilogy.. part 3 should be the final... stay tuned!

No comments: