Friday, September 14, 2007

my yakiudon - cheena style~


ah.. that's wat's left of my yaki udon.. i ate half of it liao.. basically i'm not even prepared for this cooking.. juz now when i was hungry, i ask my mum wat's my brunch. she say cook urself.. use the remaining ingredient i had leftover from the previous curry making.. =.=" so... i dun have cabbage, japanese light soy sauce, benito flakes.. so wat's left is i can onli use cheena light soy sauce and sesame oil to make up for the taste.. i asked my mum to lend mi some cabbage.. she said no.. use my lettuce.. zzzz.. and she forced mi to use pork.. bcos no more chicken left... felt as if i'm cooking hokkien mee using udon minus the seafood.. does look like it ah?

i was quite relunctant to try it when i was done cooking.. hahaha.. bcos i totally have no idea how it would taste it!!! then i tried 1 mouth.. wooooooooo~ edible!! hahaha.. then i made my dad tried it too.. he said not bad, can eat.. hahahaha.. but the sian part is i couldn't make it yakiudon.. so i actually can onli call it stir fried udon.. hai.. no japanese taste in it at all...

i think i need to improve more on my chopping skill.. while trying to slice up the carrot.. i look at the bowls beside.. my mum had alreadi prepared the ingredients for the dinner.. she chopped up the onion so nice and thin!! kns.. then i look at my carrot.. (look above for reference) chui..

No comments: