Friday, September 21, 2007

boring friday...

went walk walk around alone today.. with a badminton racket slinged on my back acting like a sword.. okay crap.. i was going to queensway to change my racket grip..

this is written on my lift's door.. eh.. the number, feel free to call bah.. i think it's the ah long's number.. bcos the address was cleaned away, but the phone number wasn't.. so comfirm that number is not that borrower's one.. eh.. so if anyone of u need money, call this number.. not my problem if something goes wrong.. read my disclaimer right at the btm of the blog.. anyway, wat i wanna talk abt this is.. i've noticed the upgrading of the loan shark organisation liao.. last time the words used to be "欠$还$".. but now it's "O$P$".. this shows that the loan shark nowadays is english educated already!!! they know english now! Own Money Pay Money!!! amazing ah? all thx to gahmen for the education..


this is my old grip.. a simple magic trick.. abracadabra~

grip changed! er.. including my table.. lame... the grip cost me 6 bucks.. for sweaty palm pple one.. uncle veri good.. even tell mi abt strings.. tell mi when to restring it, reasons for restring and such... good service!

went to ikea to look for a chair for my desktop table.. end up i'm spending most of the time looking at kitchen stuff.. hmmm.. there's so many things i wanna buy to complete my kitchen tools set..


that rocking chair in the above slide.. cheap and nice.. thinking of buying it... *processing*

saw this at cold storage.. alerting all ben and jerry's fans.. promo now! buy 2 @ $18.80!!

feeling too bored, so i went down to liang court again... i'm sorry.. i'm really too bored..

bought a melon bread and eat.. not bad..

found purin mix.. and most importantly! BLACK SESAME PURIN!!! but never buy.. lazy to do..

and tried the hot chocolate milk from the vending maching outside liang court.. er.. i bought it bcos i really miss the times @ japan... i think i really miss japan... =~( anyway.. this can is hot~ can hold lah.. but cannot hold for too long.. i even need to hold it using my tee shirt... =.="

No comments: