Tuesday, September 18, 2007

today, the world almost came crashing down on me..

earlier on in the morning 3am+ 4am lidat, juz before i concuss in my night due to fatigue from the high i got from drinking, i went to check my edventure (ivle for nus pple).. then i got a shocked of my life.. i found out that i had a quiz at 930am... gg.. screwed.. sure die.. negative thots + cursing words, all came into my mind... i saw my life flash pass in front of me.. er.. no lah.. not that extreme.. but i know i'm screwed badly.. note: not that i dun remember it or something.. it's i really dunno.. i dun attend this module's lectures, and i onli check edventure once every few days.. the notice was posted on saturday, and the last time i checked it was friday... =/

know wat made things worse? although it's an open book exam, MY PRINTER IS OUTTA INK!!! AND I HAVENT BOUGHT THE NOTES!!!! die x2... come people! lemme tell u something fun abt this kind of procastinating lifestyle.. EXCITEMENT! THRILL! SURPRISE! seriously.. u put urself in a position where u will die easily, but u dun exactly know how u will die.. *yawn*

anyway, ya.. so i immediately hit the notes electronically, i.e. read the pdf file on laptop... then i pray that i can get it printed before the quiz.. as for the tutorials, i was oso hoping i can get it from junqin.. i onli had 3 hrs left... woot~ ard 20 lectures worth of stuff to burn into my brain...

so.. wat to do leh? bankai and seed modes both activate liao lor... trying to understanding all the concepts.. and oso recap the 1 lecture that i've attended... then look thru tut, trying to spot questions.. open book means most probably it will be filled with maths, and not juz simple "list the 4 blah blah blah"..

ard 5:20am lidat i think.. i felt a presence beside me... zzz monster!!! i dunno how long i tried to defend myself against it.. but in the end, i got defeated... when i regain my conscious, it's 6:20am alreadi.. hai.. 1 hr gone.. but i'm almost done leh.. bcos the rest is really not enough time to understand, unless got guidance.. so, i went thru everything again.. picking out the gist of everything..

maybe the God(s) above me is still looking over me.. junqin reached sch early at 8am.. it's like a godsend... then once there, i borrowed his tutorials and look the answers.. then clarified a few stuff here and there.. WOOT~ enlightenment.. but still not good enough.. not enough time for full enlightenment... then he accompanied me to lib2 to print the notes and lent me his notes to photocopy.. i'm really grateful for his help.. really really gotta thank him a lot..

so wat's left is all god's will liao.. the quiz paper came.. there r multiple sets of papers, so no copying.. but not bad enough le bah.. 3hrs of studying or probably less.. i think i should be able to pass bah, as the quiz isn't that tough.. it's juz that i needed more time to fully grasp the concepts lah..

so.. after the quiz, my next lesson is 1230pm... it was onli 1020am then, and i'm dead shagged.. so i went home.. and here i am writing this blog depicting my exciting morning.. yeah.. everything took place in the morning.. less than 8hrs.. woot~ man.. i think my life is shortened liao.. cant take this kind of stuff anymore.. too old le... brain is rusty too le...

No comments: