Tuesday, July 10, 2007

cleaning up... packing..

my room is veri messy.. bcos i cant be bothered to tidy them up.. although messy, i still can find my things miraculously.. too many things in the room to stir up my emotion easily.. photos, gifts, some tiny decorative stuff, etc... so i decided to do a mini clean-up.. i'll pack and stash the tiny items first.. bcos big item too obvious.. then mum will ask mi why.. didnt want my family to know it yet.. each item carries a precious memory... throwing them into the cupboard is like cutting a piece of my meat lidat.. painful... the anniversary gifts, birthday gifts, vday gifts, gifts that juz give for fun, photos, souvenirs that we got them together during japan trip and hk one.. 8yrs of stuff.. one by one, i put them into the cupboard.. it's not that i'm not going to turn back at this relationship anymore.. it's juz that i couldn't take the pain from looking at them now... of cos, i'm still carrying a slight hope that i may take out these items and place them back in my room... but well.. i'm giving myself a target to meet to.. it's my final year.. i cant let this take over my life.. hopefully i can give myself a new life for my own birthday present...

okay.. now the room looks better.. but still.. i think i need a proper clean-up some time next week.. did a shifting of photos in my hp earlier today alreadi... put them into a folder itself and organise them neatly... next is photos in pc and laptop...

and yeah, ya.. thx butt.. i know u care abt mi too..

No comments: