Wednesday, July 11, 2007

wrapping up my work..

let's talk abt something else.. i think my previous few posts made my blog shroud with a dark aura of solemnness.. er.. that sentence sound weird, but i think u get wat i mean..

yeah.. today went down to suntec for a demonstration.. not those riot demonstration, 'LIVE EARTH LIVE EARTH LIVE EARHT!', but my project demonstration.. early in the morning took 97 down.. i would always prefer to take a long journey bus to taking mrt.. bcos.. i dun like mrt? anyway.. the bus journey is ard 1hr + a little.. usually i'll juz KO in the bus... sleep until backside pain, then woke up.. woot~ cbd area.. OLs! conclusion: no matter how depress a man is, his eyes never rest...

i juz realised my taste of target (for my eyes) has changed.. now i'm kinda into OLs.. last time used to be those jc/poly/uni gals.. think it progresses with my age too.. along the journey, my eyes juz scan from left to right, right to left, repeat.. yeah.. that's my morning for today.. the stupid presentation onli lasted for 5min the most.. the rest of the time i was juz there listening to my boss talking abt politics with the IDA pple.. boss commented on my application GUI.. there's marquee title bar, a button with changing caption, self-made logo and stuff.. he said i gotta to be a genius and too much time le.. haha.. i dont care wat he says though.. bcos i really got too much time..

during lunch, i received a weird sms.. why i call that sms weird.. bcos the sms sender was named "Eileen".. i was thinking "err.. who?" then i remember oh, i've changed it.. u know.. i dun usually call her by her name.. so i'm juz not used to that name yet... had a little sms conversation with her over the lunch.. pretty nice.. but no.. i shant give myself high hope..

afternoon got kinda boring.. msn the whole afternoon.. then i decided to go for a walk.. on the excuse that i'm going to the nearby bookshop to photocopy a stack of documents (which i really need to do), i took a slow stroll.. feel like some ah pek enjoying a slow walk in the park.. and, there! that's my afternoon..

pretty boring ah? bo pian.. no special proj on hand.. bcos i onli need to wrap up whatever i was assigned in the first place... now my work is more or less done.. except 1 last event on monday.. that's why i'm still in the office, doing nothing.. yeap.. that's my day..

No comments: