Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hand itchy...

I'm wondering if it's a human nature to be hand itchy.. yesterday my hand damn itchy.. got a mosquito bite.. er.. no.. not that.. haha.. my hand itchy, go listen to that song (a few post back).. end up the song was in my mind the whole day.. bad move.. reach home hand even itchier.. kept repeating that song on my laptop.. worse move.. hand got itchier again.. go clear up the stuff and posted more entries.. worst move.. in the end, my day was so gloomy and saddening...

well.. good things did happen to mi too.. butt happened to read my blog or something.. she came to show concern.. so nice.. and other frens like zw and ks.. they oso care abt mi.. kept mi occupied and stuff.. yeah.. nice frens.. I might be a ship that has lost sight of my lighthouse, but the buoys in the sea have still kept me in course..

Then came along another hand itchy incident.. i went to msg her.. initially juz wanna tell to her abt some other stuff.. not our stuff.. some other stuff.. but end up talking to her abt our stuff.. she seems to be in great pain too.. i'm not the only one.. told each other how to survive our 1st day. come to think of it.. quite silly right? anyway, she told mi she oso hand itchy, go and read my blog.. yeah.. then i went on talking abt some of my feelings.. until she was abt to become emotional alreadi, so we ended the conversation.. somehow, i was feeling better after talking her.. i was abt to sleep well last night.. and i woke up this morning feeling.. dunno it's the talking to her, or my friends around me, or both...

They told mi, to get over it the best way is to distract myself. I'm an easily distracted person. sounds good? Nah.. I tried playing games.. yeah.. it was fun.. i got so engrossed in it. but heng, remember, i'm easily distracted.. meaning, even while playing game, i can be distracted by something else too.. somehow in the midst of gaming, i suddenly thot of this thing, and ya, no more mood to play..

alright.. time for lunch. WOOT~

No comments: