Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a little update on this, and some update on that...

for those who are concern abt me and my problem.. well.. i think i'll do a little update here.. i still havent given up hope, though my will is slowly fading.. but i'm still hanging on.. yeah.. thx for all the encourage u all gave.. however to those who encourage to turn my head over and look at other pasture ard.. well.. i'm sorry.. hahaha.. i'm not doing it that soon yet... but dun worry.. i have my plan.. Wont be talking much on it until the whole thing is settled completely.. yeah.. thx everyone..

other updates abt mi, i guess it will be the en bloc thing. yup! my block is selected for this en bloc.. then next year mid need to decide where to stay and wat to do.. so my parents started asking us if we are going to stay with them.. the scheduled time for us to move is 4-5 years away.. then i think.. 4-5years.. i would be outside working for 3years liao.. my plan for life is to get marry 3years after graduation.. even though now dun have anyone, well.. i'll still stick with that plan lah ah.. i mean nowadays it's common to get marry juz after 1-2yrs of dating right? haha..

so.. my decision is to move out.. dunno whether it's a good/right thing to do or not.. my parents will be lonely... but i dun like that new place.. it's deeper into teban.. although teban isnt that big, still, it's lot more inaccessible.. when i work i definitely would want a more convenient place for staying mah.. some more.. my parents can opt for a smaller flat.. then make a profit outta it.. that sum of money can give them as retirement money.. haha.. of cos i'll still be giving them money lah.. but it's good for them to have more money.. then they can start travelling ard the world..

sad.. dunno it's heng or suay.. suay i'm single now? or heng i'm single now at least i got more time to plan for my future regarding this en bloc issue.. but i've more or less made up my mind le.. even not married yet, i'll still move out bah.. need a change of environment.. when marry liao then see if it's possible to shift them in to stay with me lor.. that's the general plan of mine.. =D

oh ya.. so far.. my email box is still empty.. apparently no one has sent in their application form yet.. i think i haven't say start.. maybe that's why.. okay.. the mailbox is open!! my criteria veri simple!! juz need to be a female! hahaha.. okay.. lame joke.. sleep..

i need a life!!

No comments: