Saturday, October 20, 2007

ending of my "home alone" misery...

tonight my parents will finally be back... although i can live alone, hey, if there's someone else who can help mi to ease my daily well-being.. hahaha.. why not.. okay okay.. i'm treating my mum as maid lidat sia...

it's like once a year, i'll have to go thru this.. at least that's wat happened for the past 2-3 years or so.. wash my own clothes, settle my own meal, tidy up my own stuff.. i do sound like some kind of spoilt brat ah? i must admit i am.. also, beside my own chores, i need to do my parents' stuff too wor.. i need to feed the fish ah, water the plant ah, send 4d results over to their hp ah, help buy 4d ah.. hmmm.. okay.. over-exaggerating.. those arent that tedious, except feeding the fish..

well, i think the worst is still taking care of my own meals.. u see.. i'm still getting allowance from parents (spoilt brat, 败家子) .. i dun earn my own cash.. and my allowance.. not veri high.. but then again, pretty average? 50bucks a week.. well, better than those who have to earn their allowance, so i wouldn't complain.. if really not enough, then i'll use my saving lor.. dun ever try to preach mi to find some tuition to earn extra money.. i hate that.. okay, anyway, ya.. so i'm trying to minimise my spending on normal meals.. if can skip meal, i'll skip.. if hungry, make sushi and eat lor.. since i HAVE so much sushi ingredient leftover, though of the same kind.. *puke* no more california maki for mi..

just a moment ago, i had to find some food for dinner.. since lunch i alreadi bought food from outside, so dinner gotta be home cooked.. hmmm.. lazy to start stove and stuff.. well.. i decided to make onigiri!!!

tada! my onigiri! left side is bonito flakes, right side is mayo tuna filling wrapped with seaweed.. okay.. the seaweed wrapped until veri ugly. i have no skill for that yet.. hahhaha.. but at least the shape is there for the bonito flakes one wor..

okay.. enough of my meals.. sick.. in any case.. my mum has just called mi (before i typed "in any case").. they have touched down.. and she asked if i want anything to eat.. *touched* =~~) they are back!!!!!

No comments: