Thursday, October 25, 2007

me as the limiting factor...

i think i'm over complacent and overly nua... end up hogging the progress of my Programming Language (PL) lab assignment.. this lab assignment is a group work.. hmm.. team leader actually assigned mi with my tasks weeks ago.. but i kept pushing back the deadline.. over-confident with my capability.

but little did i realise (maybe i did, but i di siao di gong), i'm actually the limiting factor in this team. the others are actually waiting for my part to be done first before they can move on. it's only until today, i finally produced my stuff and pass back to team leader. (note: it onli took me 1 day to finish them.. so that means i actually can finish them many many many days ago liao..) then onli juz now, we realised actually we still got a few more criteria not met. cham.. if only i did that stuff earlier, then they might be able to point out those stuff earlier too..

i'm a person with a pretty much laid-back attitude towards life.. lack of motivations... that's wat my ex told me... i dunno why too.. i juz cant find enthusiasm easily in whatever i do.. i cant seem to find 上进心 in myself.. i'm juz too.. SLACK~ this sem lagi worse.. i cant see myself that slack in the previous sems... what is happening to me? am i over complacent? or am i juz sick of studying, after my working experience during the IA period? i dunno..

let's hope i can get pass this sem smoothly.. and.. Apologies to my fellow team mates. Dudes, sorry that I held up the work.

No comments: