Saturday, October 13, 2007

what have i been doing so far?

lemme recap wat have i done for the past few months? eh? eh! EHHH!!!! NOTHING!!! unless u consider the following as something - meet up with frens, play facebook, blogging, play games, chat on msn, go swimming, play badminton, go out walk walk, watch show.

omg.. my lab, my assignment, my study. 0% completed. i think if want to squeeze some percent out.. the most 5%... cham! i'm dead.. so dead.. so so so so so dead.. week 9 has juz passed, week 10 coming, assignments' deadlines all coming together soon.. then follow by exam. my fyp nothing done..

i'm totally not enthu over all my sch work.. no motivations... fire burning ass liao.. still not scare.. let's think positively.. 被火烧过才能出现凤凰. wahahahahaha!! now not burn enough.. must all the way to ash then can.. AHHHHH!!! COM'ON! SOMEONE/SOMETHING, PLEASE GIVE A SPARK TO MY LIFE! IGNITE IT AND I'LL BURST WITH FLAME!!

if u put mi at ecp with no one around, i think i'll really shout that out... sian.. *pray*

No comments: