Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i finally swam! did i?

today i finally went swimming, kinda... when i woke up, i see the sky quite nice... woot~ then zw said wanna go swim.. so okay lor, so i packed my stuff and go to sch...

while i was waiting for bus, eh.. i noticed the sky getting darker.. nvm! it's juz a dare challenge from kami-sama.. nothing can stop my determination! so i proceeded to sch...

once reach sch, the sky really looked like it's going to rain anytime.. and i saw the far sky was actually raining alreadi.. then i thot, well, kami-sama testing my determination again.. NOT! I SHALL NOT FALTER! so, i went into the pool..

once inside the pool, i started to have 2nd thots.. hahahahaha... eh.. if i change liao, jump in water, swim a while onli and rain.. kinda sian right? so i sat down there a well.. then recalled that i was supposed to change the appointment time for the haircut.. called and made the change.. alright, nothing gonna change my mind anymore! I'LL SWIM! so off i went to change into swimming gear..

after changing, once i stepped out of the changing room.. kns.. damn... it rained... NEVER MIND!! JUST RAINING ONLY! STILL CAN SWIM! so, i took a shower, and jumped into the pool.. raindrops became bigger, and thunder sounded off.. lifeguard blew whistle and asked everyone to get out of the pool.. =.=" ya.. my swim ended there with mi jumping into the water only...

kami-sama always has something against mi going swimming.. i could never understand why... well, i guess eileen would understand my ill-luck with swimming...

No comments: