Sunday, October 14, 2007

my own house - for a week...

now i'm feeling the whole house is mine.. ya.. juz sicong, cong, sc, wang, mi and me living here.. =.=" parents went for holiday marathon.. they are now at hongkong with my eldest sister and in-law family.. will be back er.. monday/tuesday lidat, then move on to hainan island with my uncle/auntie family.. great ah? marathon..

then talk abt my 二姐.. basically this house is like a hotel for her onli.. she comes home, sleep, and gone and next morning.. er.. not to mention the car oso will be taken.. =\ =| =/ ya..

saturday morning 5am, i sent my parents down to airport... from that moment, the whole house was mine.. sis never came home until last night ard 11pm+ lidat.. she came home juz to take the car... so now, i'm still alone at home.. it's like living a single bachelor life ah? living all alone by myself..

last night my sis actually called home first before she came home.. she never bring house key, so she wanted to make sure i'm at home first so i would be able to open the door for her.. bcos i was gaming at that time, so when she asked if i can help her open the door later, i gave a half half positive reply.. then her next qn was if i brought friend home or wat.. HA! my sister suspecting i brought girl(s) home to havoc bcos of my relunctant reply... lame shit~

ya.. i'm gonna be alone at home for the whole week.. somehow it juz make mi more nua to go out.. i gonna be a 宅男 for a week...

No comments: