Wednesday, August 22, 2007

and there i broke the news... (part 1)

woot~ finally done with part 1.. told my er jie abt the broke up... i never thot she would actually care for mi that much. hahaha.. she did bother to ask why and stuff, though her first accusation was that i like another girl.. kns.. do i look like that kind of person?!? @!@#%$@!#

then she offer to give mi advice if i need any claiming that she was there once.. so sweet of her ah? she finally sees the reason behind my enthusiasm for working out and restyling myself.. to be back in the market.. so as to say to call myself lady's vege still match leh.. market sells vege mah.. okay.. lame..

now, this is the important part of the whole conversation. she offered to give me money!!!

Bimbo says (3:13 AM):
i m willing to invest 200 so that u can look good


okay.. those who dunno who's Bimbo, that's my er jie's nick in msn. yes, she's a bimbo. er.. i mean she's Bimbo. whatever.. she's a bimbo anyway.. 200 bucks.. maybe i should accept it ya? then my shopping list can be reduced!!! but nah... there's always price behind all her offers! wahahahahahaha!! i'm not stupid enough to take them now!!

1 down, 3 more to go.. sis, dad and mum.. these 3 are in an alliance.. my ultimate aim is dun wan my mum to come pestering mi asking why and stuff.. bcos she's veri naggy one.. so anyone in the alliance knows = she knows.. my plan would be tell her late late, then i can juz brush away her questioning by saying, "so long ago liao still ask for wat.. let's juz move on.".. woot~ let's see when would be appropriate...

No comments: