Saturday, August 11, 2007

lousy weather, lousy mood, lousy day...

i began my day by waking up @ 2pm.. er.. correction! i began my day by sleeping @ 7am.. then i woke up at 2pm.. ya.. that should be the order.. last night i didnt manage to ask anyone out bcos got nothing to do... and i think not many pple like to go out without a plan in mind.. maybe that's why i SOMETIMES enjoy going out with zm.. bcos we dun need any plan.. impromptu decision making..

thus.. i'm stuck at home the whole day.. why i didnt go out by myself? the problem is lonely.. going out is bcos got company.. so if i'm alone, i think stay @ home better... when i woke up, first thing, i went to my desktop and see if there's any pple ard to play game.. then i started playing.. somehow, my mood wasnt right.. i felt.. irritable.. dunno why.. while playing, i kept getting frustrated for minor minor stuff... and the weather is terrible.. adding oil to fire lidat.. after a couple of game i stopped.. no mood..

then i turned on my ps2 and started playing.. oso play until dulan.. gotta be the boredom.. being alone sure doesnt feel good at all now.. a sense of hollowness.. hai... even playing game with zw and ji i oso will feel pek cek...

so now, i'm writing this blog.. trying to keep myself occupied.. after this maybe i'll go read some books that i've borrowed.. i shall start with the "Idiot's Complete Guide to Astronomy".. then while reading, i still can surf net for references.. yeah! that should make my day...

i wonder how am i going survive tml.........

No comments: